In 1998, the City of Los Angeles organized a program of neighborhood groups (councils) whose purpose is to interact between local neighborhood residents and City government. The Greater Toluca Lake Neighborhood Council holds a regular monthly meeting to let neighbors know what is going on in our community and to hear any concerns from our neighbors/stakeholders.
Our issues are then brought to the attention of the various city departments and politicians who control the decision-making process. The GTLNC makes recommendations and “lobbies” the decision-makers to achieve the best result for our community.
The boundaries of our neighborhood council area were defined by the City in 2002.Greater Toluca Lake includes Toluca Woods, Toluca Terrace, West Toluca Lake and, of course, Toluca Lake.
GENERAL BOARD MEETINGS
Third Tuesday of the month
7:00PM – 8:30PM
Toluca Lake Elementary School Auditorium
4840 Cahuenga Boulevard
- President: Ryan Altoon
- Vice President:Jason Friedman
- Treasurer:Arthur Wypchlak
- Secretary:Juliann Miles
- Asst. Secretary:Richard McFalls
- Planning & Land Use: Ryan Altoon
- Outreach & Elections: Natasha Lewin & Kelly Cole
- Environmental Affairs: Julian Miles
- Public Safety: Craig Strong & Jason Friedman
- Governmental Affairs: Richard McFalls